Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Get Paid To Visit

There is a new site that pays its members just to visit other websites. It is fairly new. It's still in the beta stage. It's really very simple. Sign up at Be Ruby for free. Organize your home page by picking the sites that you like from their list of advertisers. Then, whenever you want to visit that site, log on at Be Ruby first. It's like a launchpad to other sites. There are other ways of earning money too, like registering and shopping but I have not tried those. I have only tried the pay to visit aspect of it. Granted, the payout for this is low. However, I already visit these sites daily anyway. Why not let Be Ruby's advertisers pay for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment here or send me an email, if you prefer.